Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day.

We are home. Vacation is over. Life goes back to "normal", what ever that is.
It was a great holiday, and now is the time to plan next years trip.
The wife and I keep talking about somewhere new. Florida keeps pooping up, but I don't know if the kids can take a 14 hour drive. They have a hard time with 10 hours in a car. And that is with toys, two T.V.'s, DVD players, computers, snacks, etc. They still fight and bicker half the time. And that makes me an unhappy driver.
I just want to find a nice family style beach, not to many people, and a place to relax.

So this being the 4th, I will be grilling today.. But then again, I grill more then most people, but it should be the law to grill on the 4th of July!
Will be grilling a Beer Can Chicken today, maybe some grilled potatoes and peppers, corn on the cob, and what ever else sounds good to the family.

Tuesday it's back to work. I am sure I have a lot to catch up on. The wife had to go in today for a few hours to try to get some things done. But that was three hours ago, and she still isn't home. She works far to hard, and I worry she is going to burn out one day. She needs more help from us all..

2 comments:

ALDOFRANCE said...

HI BRIAN, you can have holidays in France with your family. The first place in the world for tourism : "THAT'S TRUE !!!" I've sent an e-mail to you : no answer.
Perhaps I will have a lttle answer soon ??? "On peut toujours espérer..."
SEE YOU SOON
ALAIN FROM FRANCE

ALDOFRANCE said...

I've just watched your holidays photos at KITTY HAWK.MAGNIFICENT. What about the beers ..... GREAT ???? No sunburnst this time ??? I've also seen that you catched some extra dumb and silly guys in your guest book. More boring than computer viruses !!!
FRIENDLY
ALAIN FROM FRANCE