Saturday, June 18, 2011

Recap

Lots and lots of hits on my website today. Not sure why, but I am getting pounded hard.
If anyone knows why, let me know.
But just to recap, this is just a small FAMILY web cam site. We don't do much around here, and you will never see nudity, or anything bad here. Just a hobby for me, and a nice add on to my security system. People from all over the world drop in from time to time, and I am still not sure why. BUT I find it cool, and I guess some of the people that come here find it cool also.
Just a family, lots of pets, and the insane life that goes with it.
Just sign my guest book, let me know where you are from, and please be nice. If you don't like it here I see no reason to be mean. If you want, send me some pictures so I know who is stopping in.
Just e-mail pics, or questions, or rants to insanitycam@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://digitalleben.t-online.de/webcams-kurioses-im-internet-verfolgen/id_42270384/index

Thats why ;) Its a german "news-site" and your website is on the list of "worlds craziest webcams"

Regards from good ol germany,

Tony

Cath said...

Your site shows on a list when searching for Harpers Ferry webcams
Love your backyard/deck btw !!