Monday, April 18, 2011

Family website.....

OK people, I had to say it before, and now I find myself doing it again..
This is a family webcam site. The family deals with my crazy little hobby, but they don't like it most of the time. That being said, some of you people need to stop with the zoom feature on the living room camera. You don't need to zoom in on my wife,s face so damn close. And my daughter doesn't need to be looked at so closely. I will just turn the webcam controls off if need be. Or if it keeps up, I will just start blocking people. And if that isn't good enough, I guess I will shut it down to the outside world all together.

Oh, and "Peter" from ww.com. I don't need your comments.. OK? Thanks.

Keep it clean, be nice to my family, or be gone..
This was just a nice hobby for me, and I have meet some wonderful people here. I don't want to end it but I will. After 6 or 7 years with these cameras it is sad that I am getting all the ass holes all at once.
Brian

No comments: