Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I am a lucky guy!

My wife is the greatest. She is going to let me take a trip to Germany this September.
I shouldn't talk to long about the trip, because every time I think about it I start to worry. I have not been away from my family this long before, and I have only been in about 6 of the states here. Let alone fly around to the other side of the planet. In a perfect world I would be able to take the family with me. But school will be starting around that time, and the wife can't walk away from work for that long. I don't know much about travel, so I still need to figure out a lot of things. And I doubt my cell will work in Germany. Computer access? Credit cards, bank card? I have no idea.. Guess I will figure it out one way or the other.
I plan to take about 5000 pics, so watch for them in about 6 months!
Speaking of pictures, I have seen pics from two people who check out my site once in a while. If you come here once in a while, drop me a picture! Would be great to see pics of people who watch me and my family!
That is if anyone really comes here, or reads this blog.
So send me those pics! insanitycam@gmail.com

1 comment:

Gisele Claudya said...

Hi, my friend,
I hope you have a wounderfulllll trip to Germany.
You can get more information about there going to a Consulate. Howerver, if you have some questions, I have a portuguese friend how lives in Germany. I can send him the questions, ok?
You've already seen my picture, right?
Kissesssssssssss
Gisele