Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April showers..

Hello again. Helllllllooooooo.. is there anyone out there.....?
Anyway, the weather has took a turn. A turn for the worst. It was nice for a week, warm, sun, no rain....Then it went to hell. Cold, rain every day, wind... My Hop plants grew almost two feet in a matter of 15 days? And now the cold. I am not sure if they will make it. The growth I have anyway, the hops always come back. this is only the second year, but they grow like a man after a beer.
Work has been the same, pay bills and hope people keep coming in the front door. Lots of new paint and wall paper on the walls, so now I need to start moving into the rest of the place. Try to fix a building that is now 59 years old...With very little money.
On the plus side, I have one drug rep that has really stepped up and helped me out a bit. Just the one, but it is still great to feel like someone wants to help. I do owe her company about $20,000. but still she tries to help.
On the beer side, Big Brew day is coming up in May. It is a homebrew holiday of sorts. Home brewers all over the world brew together. I guess I will be doing 20 gallons on my new, untested all grain system. !0 for me, and 10 for the club president. It was his idea.. Not sure it is a good one, but I am game. So come May 2nd. I will have a LONG day. 20 gallons will take a while. Add food, games, lots o beer on hand.... Real long day... But it will be fun.

1 comment:

Copeland Hill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.